Hello Everyone! I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Brit from Brit Reads Books. Thank you so much Brit this means the world to me. You guys should pop over to her blog, and check out her amazing stuff! You won’t regret it!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
-Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1.) Who is your favorite author?
Oh gosh I have several. I can trim the list a bit. My favorite authors are Sarah J. Maas, Marie Lu, Leigh Bardugo, Marissa Meyer and Cassandra Clare
2.) Favorite series?
ACOTAR, Throne of Glass, Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, Falling Kingdoms, and still a lot more.
3.) Favorite reading spot?
On my broke in couch 🙂
4.) How many books can you read at once?
Two books are my max and even then I can get confused. I have just started using audio-books so maybe this will help some. I am just so picky about audio-books because if the voice isn’t right I can’t concentrate.
5.) New or used books?
New! I love the smell of a new book and I am extremely picky about what my books look like. It’s seriously like an obsession. I never loan books out I guard them with my life.
6.) Last movie you saw?
I watched the new Pirates of the Caribbeans movie. I don’t watch a lot of movies I am more of a TV series girl.
7.) Sweet or salty?
Salty 100%. I can eat a whole bag of chips in nothing flat.
8.) What kind of bookmark do you use?
I have tons of bookmarks but I end up using random things around me. Examples are old credit cards, receipts, mail, and pretty much anything else. If I lose a paper I need only look in a book 🙂
9.) Have you ever marked a book as DNF?
No I don’t have I have but never say never. I usually try to at least finish a book because who knows it may get better at the end.
10.) Favorite genre(s)?
Young Adult of course and Paranormal Romance novels.
11.) If you could become any book character who would it be and why?
This is a really good question! I would be Feyre from ACOTAR. She has awesome powers and gets to spend time with the Court of Dreams. Plus, she has met every relationship goal known to man with Rhysand! Sign me up!
- What is your favorite book relationship?
- Who is your favorite minor character in a book series?
- Would you rather read only book series or a stand-alone?
- What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
- What book do you keep telling yourself you’ll read but you probably won’t?
- What is your favorite TV series?
- What is a popular or beloved character that you do not like?
- What the name of a popular series that you have no interest in reading?
- What movie adaptation did you like better than the book?
- If you could have any book(s) coming in 2018 right now, what would it be?
- What is a book(s) villain that you couldn’t help but love?
Plus, anyone who I forgot to tag, consider yourself tag because you are all Sunshine Bloggers to me!