I seen this tag on the wonderful Jessica’s blog Reading With Jessica. You all need to check out her page because she is the sweetest person ever and always has amazing content!
This tag is prefect for this cold month and for myself who is currently in need of a excuse not to get out from under this warm blanket! Cause let face it I don’t do cold weather.
- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- Tag 12 Bloggers.
12 Random Facts About Me
- I am a slow reading. I can read a book and half in a week.
- I am horrible at cooking and I blame my short attention span for all my burnt food.
- I love Christmas and the decorations but I hate Christmas music.
- My little girl’s first name is Rebekah and I got the name from The Originals (Spin-off of Vampire Diaries).
- I am extremely loud and my outside voice is the same as my whisper.
- I can eat gravy and biscuits everyday and at any time of the day.
- I am constantly making lists and they spread all though my house because I can never seem to remember/ follow them.
- I would rather watch cartoons more than any other movie
- I have never watch Stranger Things
- I never win on Goodreads and constantly torture myself my entering everyday.
- I am horrible at backing a car up and have hit several things like a bank wall.
- I am always cold and will be the person with a heater and blanket on in 90 degrees weather.
- Mickey Mouse is on constant re-run in my house and I hear Mickey’s voice when I sleep.
- I have a habit of watching multiply TV series at one time because I get bored easy and switch back and forth.
- My 2 year is currently clinging to my leg while I am writing this.
- What are your favorite things about Winter?
Hot Coco, warm socks, and using my electric blanket.
- What is your favorite Winter outfit?
A hoodie and scarf and boots!
- What is your favorite Winter Food?
Ham, potato rolls, buckeyes, and pretty much any kind of homemade candy 🙂
- What is your favorite Winter Drink?
Hot Chocolate, since I don’t drink hot coffee drinks. *runs and hides*
- What is your dream way to spend a Winters Day?
Sitting in front of the Christmas Tree with hot chocolate, blanket, and fire roaring in the fireplace with a book I love in my hand.
- How do you like to do your makeup in the Winter?
When I get the chance light foundation, red lip stick, and a light glitter dusted on my eyes.
- What are you hoping Santa brings you?
Anything that was wrote by V.E Schwab 🙂
- What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
Christmas Trees, Blistering Cold, and The Deadly Smell of my arch-enemy Cinnamon (I am really allergic.)
- What is your favorite Winter Song?
You’re A Mean One Mr. Grinch 🙂
- What is your favorite Winter Memory?
When I was little I use to love snow and go sledding all the time, usually into trees, but it was still fun.
- What is your favorite Winter Scent?
Not sure does sugar cookies count?
- Finish this sentence… If I could have anything this Christmas, it would be…
For my little girl to have the best Christmas with all our family and for her to not be so scare of Santa
- Emma @ Emma’s Chapter
- The Printed Girl
- Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelves
- Sophie @ Beware The Reader
- Lia @ Lost in a Story
- Flavia @ Flavia the Bibliophile
- Bookish Nerdy Girl
- Kris @ Boston Book Reader
- Abigail’s Bookshelf
- Caila @ The Wonderland Reader
- Miss Abigail
- Ash @ For The Love of Books
You don’t have to do this tag unless you want to or if your already done it let me know and I will check it out. As always your all welcome to tag yourself if I missed anyone 🙂